Job Title: Software Engineer
- You will work on some challenging problems in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and
Image Processing using cutting-edge Machine Learning techniques.
- You will have the opportunity of using your skills in different domains and work with highly passionate people.
- You will have the responsibility of designing the best machine learning model for a particular problem.
- Experience in Deep Learning (RNN/CNN) using Caffe/TensorFlow/Theano/PyBrain.
- Algorithms, analysis and performance optimization.
- Experience developing integration and system tests.
- Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Speech.
- Proficiency in C/C++/Python/Java/MySQL.
- Software Engineering
- Benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Owns all technical aspects: design and development of systems from scratch.
- Articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms.
- Work/coordinate with team around different geography.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- To be a self-starter but ability to work and lead team.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- An analytical mind & pay attention to detail.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
Job Location: New Delhi, India
- UG : B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication.
- PG : M.Tech/M.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication.
- Doctorate : Ph.D - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication.
No. of vacancies: 2